January 21, 2017
January 26, 2017
AddressPES View map
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR STAFF CRICKET
- Team should provide their valid I D Cards, failing in which they will not be allowed to participate in the event.
- The Matches will be played on Knock Out basis
- All the matches will be played on the PES University Campus Ground
- The last date of submission of Registration form is on or before 10/01/2017 along with entry fee for cricket Rs. 2000
- No change of players shall be permitted during the tournament once the names in entry form have been submitted.
- Cricket matches will be played with the tennis ball (Wilson 4) will be provided by the organizers.
- The Cricket match will be played for 12 over’s, except finals, finals will be played for 15 over’s.
- Compulsory one lady staff should participate in playing 11.
- All the team players are supposed to play in proper team attires. Failing in which they will not be allowed to play (one color).
- In case of draw match in cricket shall be decided by super over.
- The teams should report to the venue 30 min before the scheduled time.
- No accommodation will be provided to the participating teams.
- The referee’s decision shall be final and binding as far as rules are concerned. Any miss behavior of any team members will lead to disqualification from the tournament.
- The Organizing committee reserves the right to alter rule or make amendments due to unforeseen circumstances at a later stage.
- Teams must be accompanied by the Team Manager and they shall be responsible for team’s behavior.
- Fixtures will be handed over to the team captains on the first day of tournament. No request for change of fixture will be entertained.
- Tennis Cricket Match ball (Wilson 4) team championship trophies for winners and runners, individual mementos & certificates for team members, mementos for outstanding players(best bowler, best batsman, man of the series, best catch of the tournament, man of the match for all matches).